Hey everyone. As you may know, MB is undergoing some changes as we speak. Until everything gets sorted out, I won't be posting on the blog. However, check back every Saturday as we will post our return then.
MB for C has openings for volunteers! Specifically, it would be for our monthly newsletter. Send us an email and we'll give you more details. Thanks and God bless!
MB for C Team
Hey everyone. If you don't have a church to go to or are free Sunday morning, I strongly recommend that you watch In Touch with Charles Stanley. His sermons are fantastic, simple, and easy to apply to our lives. The following bullets are taken from his message: "In the School of Faith, Part 2."
How to grow in our faith:
1. We have to face and overcome obstacles in order for our faith to grow
2. We must try to understand the nature of God and His characteristics
3. Meditate on the Word of God
4. Apply the principles of God's Word
5. Observe the ways of God and how He works
6. Observing God's work in the lives of others
7. Obey God and leave all of the consequences (good or bad) to Him
8. Answered prayer
10. Confess the moments where your have a "faith failure"
The verse for today is: "Cast all of your anxieties on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7
We want to hear what you have to say. Drop us a line or comment on this blog and let us know how we are doing. Thanks and God bless!
Effective January 17, 2012, Myth Busters for Christ will post on this blog every day except Sundays and some Saturdays. We hope this move will keep you in touch with us and our ideas and will drive more traffic to the stie.
Thanks and God bless!
-the MB for C Team
On a mission to answer questions about the Bible and save the lost.